How to Eat an Elephant: A Community for Busy Women
- Do you have a project or dream that has been stuck on the back burner for far too long? Ready to take focused action steps each week?
- Ready to take control of your schedule?
- Do you wonder if ADHD is getting in the way of your success or happiness?
- Ready to stop procrastinating and find time for your goals?
- Want strategies to work with YOUR unique brain?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions, you are in the right place! Our virtual member community is a group of heart-centered, like-minded women who want to take control of their schedules and move forward toward their goals. For an investment of just $65 per month, you’ll have access to a video library of time management strategies, interviews with experts, curated resources and weekly live events! Kick procrastination to the curb and, one bite at a time, eat that elephant!
Inside this community, you’ll find:
- Resources – for ADHD, neurodivergence and time management
- Strategy Videos – for planning, creating accountability, avoiding procrastination, etc.
- Connection – with other women like yourself AND support professionals
- Private Facebook Group – for daily support and inspiration
- 1-2 Weekly Live Calls – masterminds, planning support, accountability, strategies to eat the elephant, and more!