A Community for Busy Women
- Do you feel like you are just spinning your wheels? Busy but not moving forward?
- Do you wonder if you have adhd?
- Do you need support to avoid procrastination and find time for your goals?
Announcing: How to Eat an Elephant: A Community for Busy Women
On July 1, the doors to this virtual community will open!! Those who sign up before July 1 will get their membership for $25 per month with NO expiration date. In July, the price of membership will increase to $40 per month, so be sure to sign up early!
Inside this community, you’ll find:
- Resources – to locate more info on adhd, autism, etc.
- Strategy Videos – for planning, creating accountability, avoiding procrastination, etc.
- Connection – with other women like yourself AND support professionals
- Private Facebook Group – for daily support and inspiration
- 1-2 Weekly Live Calls – masterminds, planning support, accountability, strategies to eat the elephant, and more!